Social Media Campaign
SEEN provides a measurement framework for its Social Media campaigns
- Attention. The amount of traffic to a brand’s content on their key social media properties over given period of time. Similar to the standard web metrics of site visits and page/video views.
- Participation. The extent to which users engage with a brand’s content across their social media channels. Blog Comments, Facebook & Twitter Posts, YouTube Ratings, Widget & Application Interactions are all platforms that we monitor.
- Authority. The quantity and quality of inbound links to brand’s social media content; by this we mean trackbacks & inbound links to your Blog Postings; sites linking to your Brand’s YouTube videos.
- Influence. The size of the User Base subscribed to your content such as your key social media communities such as Blog, Facebook and Twitter.
- Sentiment. We assess the sentiment and opinion of these people interacting on your social media content and who are the key influencers driving opinion.
- Action. Our analytics software allows us to track and provide detailed analysis on all key actions resulting from brand’s social media presence such as website traffic, leads and conversions.